We inform the personal data holders about the existence of our POLICY FOR PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT, which is a public document that can be consulted at any time through our website 3dexpoevents.com. Personal data will only be processed by MS INTERNATIONAL USA to the extent necessary and in order to provide a functional and user-friendly Website, including its contents and the services offered:
1. OWNER AND RESPONSIBLE OF DATA TRAITMENT
- MS INTERNATIONAL USA
- Email: email@example.com
- City, Country: Miramar, Florida, United States of America
2. TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, are:
- Date of bith
- Phone number
- Email address
- Usage data
Personal data can be provided freely by the owner or, in the case of usage data, are automatically collected when using this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all the data requested by this Website is mandatory and the lack of this data may make it impossible to use this Website. In the given case where this Website specifically indicates that some data is not mandatory, the owners are free not to communicate it without consequences on the availability or operation of the service.
Users who are not sure about the personal data required, can contact the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. PURPOSE OF THE DATA COLLECTION AND TYPE OF TREATMENT
The Users personal data that is hereinafter collected or found in our databases will be processed and treated by MS INTERNATIONAL USA to:
- Carry out the pertinent steps for the development of the pre-contractual, contractual stage with MS INTERNATIONAL USA, especially in regards to internal procedures for the creation of the user code, in respect to any of the products that have or not been acquired or, with respect to any relationship underlying contractual relationship you have with her.
- Manage procedures (requests, complaints, claims), carry out risk analysis, carry out satisfaction surveys regarding the company's products and services, as well as its commercial allies.
- Provide contact information and relevant documents to the commercial force and / or distribution network, telemarketing, market research and any third party with whom the company has a contractual relationship of any kind.
- Make known, transfer and / or transmit personal data inside and outside the country to third parties due to a contract, law or legal connection that requires it, for the presentation of derivative services or by virtue of agreements or commercial alliances.
- Carry out through any means directly or through third parties, programming and provision of technical service, sale, monitoring of products performance, business intelligence, marketing activities, promotion or advertising, service improvement, verification, consultation and control, enabling means of payment as well as any other related to our current and future products or services for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and the company's corporate purpose.
- To send confirmations about the start or end of the service according to the requirements of the demanded functions and sustainability of the company's business.
- Control and prevent fraud in any of its forms.
4. PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
Data will be treated at the operational offices of MS INTERNATIONAL USA. Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve the transfer of User Data to a country other than their own.
5. RIGHTS OF THE INFORMATION HOLDERS
The owner of the information has the following rights:
- Know the treatment to which the personal data collected will be subjected and the purpose of it.
- Request updating and rectification of the information.
- Revoke the authorization and / or request the deletion of the data, unless there is a legal or contractual duty that makes it imperative to keep the information.
- Decline the processing of your Data if it is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Abstain from answering questions about sensitive data or data about children or adolescents.
- Receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, without any hindrance.
- File a claim with your competent data protection authority.
6. HOW TO EXERT OWNERS RIGHTS
To make any request aimed to exert the rights inherent to the ownership of the data, the User must contact MS INTERNATIONAL USA through the email email@example.com. Any request of this nature will be exerted free of charge and will be attended by MS INTERNATIONAL USA as soon as possible, with a maximum period of one month.
8. MECHANISMS TO KNOW THE POLICY AND THE CHANGES MADE
This notice and the personal data treatment policy, as well as its changes or modifications, will be communicated to the owners, through the following means:
- Web page.
- Direct email.
- Information on how to consult it when collecting data